Saturday, November 30, 2013

Frugal Advent Wreath

I just finished making my Advent wreath!  And other than the purchase of new candles, it's a freebie!  My budget is so tight this year that there just isn't money to spend on anything that isn't really a necessity.  But I'm thrilled with what I was able to put together from items I already have in the house, with the exception of the candles (which I need every year).   I'm really happy with the way it turned out.


I'll be deconstructing it in a few minutes so that I can take the candles with me to Mass this morning to have them blessed, but when I get home I'll put it right back together again AND I'll change out the table runner to an Advent-appropriate one.  Step-by-step photos of the wreath-making process later today!



No comments:

Post a Comment