Friday, July 12, 2013

Because it's Friday

Because it's Friday I've added the 7 Sorrows Rosary to my prayers for today.  Several years ago I was fortunate enough to be able to attend one of Immaculee's retreats in Lafayette, Louisiana.  It was a life-changing experience and I certainly encourage anyone to attend her future retreats.  I hope to attend another one someday!

The rosary pictured below is my 7 Sorrows Rosary, one that I have had for years.  You see, before I ever heard of Immaculee, or Kibeho, or Our Lady of the Word, I received a 7 Sorrows Rosary in the mail as a fund-raising appeal (I think from the Servites, but I can't really remember...) and for some reason I hung on to it and managed not to lose it.  When my sister-in-law Charlotte gave me Immaculee's book on Our Lady of Kibeho for Christmas several years ago I went hunting for this rosary and (this really should qualify as a miracle) I found it!

So on Tuesdays and Fridays I'll be praying one of these for your intentions, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment